Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What a week

Wow has it been a week already? All the girls at one point during the last week have been sick, and the hardest one to deal with is the baby! I have had about 5 hours of sleep a night for the last week and have probably got my 10,000 steps a day or more in as I paced all day with a crying baby. The good news is they are all feeling better and Elizabeth is asleep for her normal morning nap....what a relief. Now I just have to pick a place to start cleaning as nothing has been done for a week.
As for more fun news Bree and Tyler come this week to visit (ok so they are just stopping here on their way to and from their vacation, but it is way better than nothing) and we are so excited to see them. Then at the end of next week Steve's dad and sister are going to stay here on their way to a conference for work. Ruthanne is planning on staying several days after the conference and having her husband pick her up on the way to their cruise. Yay for them. I would love to take a cruise with Steve, maybe next summer, any volunteers to watch the kids? =)

1 comments:

Bree said...

I heard Lori saying she enjoyed being a mom of more than one kid. I bet she would absolutely love to have them!!!! I am just kidding. We would take them in a heart beat if you could find a cruise that left from Salt Lake. We love you guys!