Friday, May 4, 2007




Then I went to find the girls and get a couple of candid shots of them playing.....no can do Katrina has to pose and not only pose but make it funny by making a funny face. During our little photo shoot we ran out of batteries and while I was getting the new batteries Katrina tries to play with the camera.



.
When I take it away we get a tantrum and she runs to her bed kicking and screaming. These pictures look more like a sleeping child but in reality she was kicking and screaming and I couldn't resist the photo opportunity =)

As bad as it sounds it was only momentary and we were back to posing for mom and the camera.

5 comments:

Janae said...

those are the funniest pictures. you heve cute girls with even cuter personalities

Bree said...

Sounds a lot like what Hallie does! It is amazing how quick their moods come and go. You are so good to just laugh about it.

Lori said...

I know it sounds awful, but tatrums crack me up! I love you got it on camera! Candid pictures are always the best.

Anonymous said...

uh i feel like you should be more disaplinned with your girls and not let them get out of control like that... especially the youngest one... laying all over those clean close, can you imagine? hahaha just kidding i love your girls and all the cute things they do.. and tell katrina that i told her to stay away from boys till she is at least 19.

Anonymous said...

i love reading your blogs.. they always make me laugh.. out loud..in front of people... and its kinda emberassing! dont listen to jessica, i'm totally going to let my kids lay all over my clean laundry... its discussing i know but one learns to love it!!!!