Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pre-school Graduation

This is me just before I left for school today! I even got to have make up and take it with me to school so I would be pretty on the stage today (Chap stick)
When I got to school today we went and practiced our program for the parents we sang and danced and had a lot of fun. We even had a song where all the grandmas and grandpas had to get up and do the actions with us. Mom and Dad said we were so so cute.
Here I am getting my preschool diploma. I don't know if you can see the stripes hanging on my dress but it is my hula skirt that I wore for the performance

After the graduation was over we had Audrey's mom take a picture of all of us. Notice that I have a candy lei that Peni's mom made for us. I had flowers from dad and bouquet of balloons from mom and a balloon on a stick from Amanda. Mom and dad had to help me carry it because there was so much stuff. Boy am I loved.





After graduation we went to Chuckey Cheese to play with some of my friends we spent almost all of our tokens on the carousel where we got to ride the horses. (can you believe it =)) Peni was there with his mom and dad and then Katrina's friend Sydney showed up and we had lots and lots of fun ; -)


2 comments:

Bree said...

Chuckie Cheese is awesome. That is one of Hallie's favorite places to go. I can't believe that Katrina is already graduated from preschool. Does she go to kindergarten this year? We sure love you guys and miss ya tons!

Anonymous said...

tell katrina that i said congrats!!! she is getting so big and i cant wait to see her! bring your kids down..... please!!