Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day

Although we were not in St George for the traditional Pine Valley Breakfast, this year we did have our own tradition! We got together with Jeff and Suzanne Carter for our annual memorial day barbecue. We had lots of fun watching the kids play and enjoying ourselves. Steve and I engaged in our semi competitive game of air hockey of which I won! (technically we are about 50/50 when it comes to winning and losing so I guess it was my turn to win.) We invited our next door neighbors to come as well and the Carters invited another of their friends. All in all it was a great day.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like a really fun day! Way to go on the air hockey :c)

Bree said...

Way to go for starting your own traditions. I really need to do that for our family.