Wednesday, April 25, 2007

They grow up so fast

Today as I was making bread...Yes I was making bread and it actually turned out this time I got my first 2 truly edible loafs. I guess the old saying; if at first you don't suceed try try again, is really true. Anyway as I was making bread I looked over and saw my sweet little Amanda trying to pick up her baby sister. I quickly ran to the rescue of Elizabeth and was told that she is my big girl and she can hold the baby. It struck me just how fast she really is growing up. Time goes so quickly, it seems that just yesterday I was taking care of her as a new baby. After I captured them on camera I decided that most of you have not seen the baby and she too is growing up fast. She smiles and laughed for the first time last week and both daddy and I were there to enjoy the experience. I am truly blessed to have such beautiful daughters and thank my Heavenly Father each day for the opportunity to be a mother.

1 comments:

Bree said...

I can not believe how fast Elizabeth is growing up and I haven't even seen her yet. But only 1 more week and I get to hold her. And you are absolutely right- your daughters are beautiful!