Thursday, October 30, 2008

6th File 6th picture


I usually ignore tags because I just don't want to sit down and take the time but this one intrigued me so here it is. What is in my sixth picture folder and then what is the sixth picture? Well here it is ... we were trying to build a gingerbread house last year
when it all started falling apart. Steve made a great face for the camera never thinking anyone would ever see it. Whats in your sixth folder sixth picture spot? I can't wait to see so I tag you all :)

7 comments:

Raich said...

that's awesome ... i was totally laughing at steve's face...

Unknown said...

You guys are always doing fun family activities...I want to do better at that!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Love the face!! I so agree with Jenna, I just hate the clean up!! Looks fun!

Catherine said...

I love my big bro! What a super cute daddy he is. Tell me I said so, okay? :) I usually don't do many tags either, but this one sounds fun. It really shows you guys just having fun as a fam. Love it!

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

So very funny! We make a gingerbread house every year and I end up getting very angry because it always falls apart. Good to see you doing fun things with your kids.

Love, Kaylynn

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

So very funny! We make a gingerbread house every year and I end up getting very angry because it always falls apart. Good to see you doing fun things with your kids.

Love, Kaylynn

Megan and Nick said...

How cute and fun! I want to make a gingerbread house. Steve's face is great!