Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More to come

So I have been getting the feeling lately that some of you are expecting a post. I admit that it has been awhile but so much has been going on that I have not had one minute to myself where I could do something so leisurely as upload pictures and post. I will do a quick update while I upload photos, and then I will update in detail a little later. Since my last post we have traveled over 2000 miles to Idaho for a family reunion. On the way we were able to stop and meet the newest addition to our family, our niece Katelyn and I must say she is beautiful! Elizabeth was sick and vomiting for nearly 2 weeks and I took Ali to Vegas for her flight home. She started school last Wednesday and school is O.K. but not great. Katrina started swimming lessons for the first time and we have all been to the dentist and doctor ( me more times then I would like to count) All in all life is good, I will go into detail on all of this when I have pictures to post. ttfa

1 comments:

Sara :) said...

She is so cute and I love the hair.