Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Callister Reunion


Well we had a great time at Grandpas farm! There was lots to keep the kids entertained but I think the highlight for them was adopting the cows. Amanda spent so much time with her cow that we could almost guarantee if she could not be found she would be there. We love it.

One of the days we got on a big school bus and headed up into the mountains for a hike. The hike was a little long for us with all the little ones so we stopped here and ate our lunch before heading back down. All in all though it was a really fun adventure. Surprisingly the highlights were the big bouncy bumps on the big yellow school bus.


This was the area between all of our sleeping areas where we could just kick back in the shade and relax.





another highlight was the 4 wheelers as they got to ride around on the farm and see everything up close and personal

7 comments:

Catherine said...

My top 5 favorite things about being with you guys at the Reunion:

5)The girls in matching outfits- My neices were always so stylin'
4)Big hugs from all four girls, and everybody knows Stacie gives the best hugs too!
3)Watching Lizzie and Jon play together
2)Chilin' with Stacie in the shade by my tent and just talking
1)Running the Family 5K with my big brother :D

I was SO happy that you guys made the sacrifice to be there. I had been missing you all, and it was simply a wonderful weekend to be at Grandpa's Farm with every single member of our family. Yea for reunions!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. I'm glad you guys were there too! It was fun to get to know the girls a little bit better. By the way, yes only new teachers have to wait until September 30th to get paid. I've been working at the school since August 1 so I'm basically getting paid 2 months later. Add the extra money I have to spend to buy things for my students and our budget is lookin' interesting. :)

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

How fun to have a farm in the family! My kids would LOVE it. I love being with family, no matter where it is. Looks like you guys had some good fun!!

THE ORVINS said...

oh how cute is that i didnt know you went to a reunion! it looks like the girls had a blast abd that is such a good idea for a reunion!

Lori said...

Is there really anything kids love more than family, outdoors, and farm animals? Looks like a winner of a reunion! The girls look darling!

Bree said...

Glad it turned out fun! My girls would be in heaven with all the farm animals. By the way, I met Julie Callister yesterday after we talked on the phone. She is friends with one of the girls I know! Love ya.

Stucki Family said...

It looks like a ton of fun! The girls are so darling. By the way, this is your cousin Renae.