Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A gunshot...nope just a broken window!

While driving to Idaho just before we hit Farmington UT. We heard what I thought was a gunshot. I turned around and the back window was gone. As you can imagine I panicked and quickly assessed that no one was bleeding. The loud noise I had heard was not a gunshot just our window blowing out. Lucky for us most of the window flew out instead of in. there were some chard's in the back and around Katrina but no injury. We found the local Toyota dealer and 4 hours and 500 dollars later we were back on the road.

8 comments:

McKensi said...

Thats horrible..... what caused it to happen? katrina's face is awesome in the picture

Catherine said...

Why didn't car insurance cover that? Man, $500 is a lot of mula! Sorry about that!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Don't you just love extra expenses...and wasted time on a well needed vacation!! I love Katrina's face!!!

Susan said...

I didn't even know windows could do that! Katrina's face is too cute and I love Alli's new hair cut!

Lori said...

That's the craziest thing. Glad no one was hurt.

Sara :) said...

OK that would totally freak me out! Your daughter looks so much like you. She is darling.

Bree said...

How awful is that. But the looks on the girls faces are priceless! Guess you never know what is going to happen next in this grand life we have.

Megan and Nick said...

Wow!! How scary! I'm glad no one got hurt. Ali's hair is way cute! She is such a cute girl. All your girls are!