Sunday, June 15, 2008

Never too old for Dress ups




I guess I am all or nothing with posting. I will be doing several posts in the next 24 hours and then who knows when it will happen again. Anyway these are pictures of the girls while Ali was here. They had a ball and this picture was taken as we called everyone together for Family Home Evening. They decided that they needed to be princesses during FHE and of course with these beautiful girls who could tell them no? The only stipulation was that they needed to be reverent even though they were dressed up. They had a ball and it is fun to see them all play so well together. As you can see Lizzy is getting bigger and although she may not be into the dress ups yet she adores her big sisters and loves to tag along in watever they do!

3 comments:

Bree said...

This makes me miss them so much. I can't wait for the 4th of July so we can see you guys. I can't believe how big Lizzy is getting. I absolutely love the pictures of her. She is beautiful.

Raich said...

love your new layout and pics...

Catherine said...

Stacie, I'm lovin' the new look of your blog and the family pic at the top is SOOO cute! Those girls crack me up. That's so funny that they wanted to stay dressed up during FHE. :)