Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hustle and Bustle

How is it that you can plan all year for Christmas and now that it is only 2 weeks away feel like you are not going to be able to get it all done? Wow it has been a busy couple of weeks and we are enjoying every minute of it. On Saturday we took the girls to see Santa at the mall, Katrina was a little chatterbox as usual asking about the elves and Rudolph. She told Santa that she only wanted 1 thing for Christmas which I think shocked him a little. Amanda was so excited to see him until she was sitting next to him and then she just stared. She was able to squeak out that she wanted a Cinderella doll for Christmas, but then she was once again silent =) That's my Amanda =)
I thought I had finished all my holiday shopping when I realized that we still had friends and neighbors that we should do something for. Any cute (but inexpensive ideas)? As for me I think things will settle down by this weekend after everything is finally in the mail including my Christmas cards which are usually done and in the mail by now.
Next week Amanda is going to be in a play at preschool she is so excited for us to come and see, I hope she doesn't freeze when she realizes that all the other parents are there as well. I will have to start prepping her now I guess.
Well I guess that is it I will try to post again before the end of the month with some fun Christmas pictures. Love you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

McKensi said...

i just wanted to let you know that mine and chris' address is 652 s 600 e #12 84770 in case you had an extra christmas card and wanted to send one to us. if not that is perfectly fine we just have empty space on our fridge we would like to fill. and of course what better to fill it with than family photos.

Karen said...

Hey Stacie, it's Steve's cousin, Karen. I have a cheap idea for neighbors. You get krazy glue, scrapbook paper, round magnets, and clear marbles, the ones that are flat on the back. You cut out a circle from the paper the size of the marble and krazy glue it to the magnet then to the marble. One piece of scrapbook paper makes tons and you can make more with other patterns. Really, who doesn't like magnets to hang their kids' finger painting up with or pictures of their family?

Sara :) said...

Stacie I got your christmas card today and found out you have a blog.It's great to hear from you again. You have a cute family. Can I add you to my blog? I would love to keep in touch with you.
Sara Baker
( www.bsbakernews.blogspot.com)