Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas.

This was one of the favorite presents this year. We played Incredibles' all day long =)

Elizabeth wondering what is going on!!!!

Not that you can see them without really looking, but I made two bright green bags for the girls to take their scriptures to church in. (one is on the far left of this picture next to Amanda's Cinderella doll) You can also see their quiet book on the far right ( another of my hand made creations....Mom I don't know how you did it =))
This is how everything looked when the girls came out Christmas morning. We have carried on the tradition of getting together to pray and give thanks before we go out and see what Santa has left for us.
I surprised Katrina and Amanda by finishing their dolls. They knew I was making one for Elizabeth but I told them that I would make them one after Christmas was over. I stayed up until 1-2 in the morning for the entire week before Christmas to get them done. Then I hid them among the gifts and it was a good 10-15 minutes before they noticed that they were there. They were pretty excited.
3 dolls in one week was a quite a feet but only Elizabeth got the cradle. There are just not enough hours in the day. Christmas was great! We missed being with family but had a wonderful time on our own.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun Christmas you guys had. I am amazed at the talent that you have in making dolls and quiet books for the girls. Maybe I should have you teach me. Hallie loves her book and calls it her purse. It was a miracle worker at church and she loves to play with it at home too! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into it. You guys are wonderful and we miss you like crazy!

McKensi said...

WOW that really is amazing how much you made for them. i can only imagine how much fun this christmas was for all of you guys!

Bree said...

By the way, I love your drapes in the back ground. They look beautiful. And is that a new table? Fancy stuff!

Bree said...

By the way, I love your drapes in the back ground. They look beautiful. And is that a new table? Fancy stuff!

Lori said...

I think you are totally insane!! (in a good way) I can't believe all the stuff you made for Christmas! I totally admire you for everything you did! I love the girls in their incredibles outfit to cute!

Sara :) said...

It looks like you guys had a great christmas. You are so talented to make all that stuff. I'm don't have enough patience to do something like that.