Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Baby

This morning while I was getting ready I could hear my girls (all 3) just laughing and playing. It sounded so cute and I went to get the camera so I could capture this joyful moment. When I walked in Elizabeth was standing at the doll house playing with the dolls right beside Katrina and Amanda. I tried to capture it but she saw me and started crawling to me as fast as she could. This is the picture I got while she was cruising my way.
I finally got one of her standing. She stands up to everything and walks as far as it will take her. She is my little shadow and crawls right along with me everywhere I go, including the laundry and the bathroom. Here she was beaming as she scooted to the end of the dryer and came a charging my way.

Thought you would enjoy seeing how big she is getting!!!

5 comments:

McKensi said...

How cute! Elizabeth is so dang pretty! I cant wait to see you guys and the girls next weekend.... tell katrina that were going to cut her hair! love ya
kensi

Bree said...

She is a doll. It amazes me how different each of your girls look. And still they are all beautiful. Guess we can't expect anything less when they have such a pretty mom!

Lori said...

She is getting so big!! She is so cute! We are really excited to see you, and I had so much fun chatting with you the other night!

Janae said...

I could not believe how big her smile is. She is not afraid of family anymore. I am sure that I am now her favorite aunt.She is so cute

Julie said...

Hey Stacie, this is Steve's cousin, Julie. Did you know that a bunch of us Callister cousins have your blog address and look in on your pictures from time to time? I love your blog, and you guys have such a cute family! We are getting more and more cousins starting blogs all of the time, and I think we need to start working on some more of Lois's kids to get them too. It is such a fun way to keep in touch!