Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ugh!

I have been looking everywhere for a bag of stuff we bought over at Ensign Book on Saturday. We spent 85.00 on movies and gifts and it was on the counter Sunday. So I spent all day Monday looking for it, I look everywhere and realize that it must have fallen into the recycle can next to the counter. Unfortunately the garbage was picked up early Monday morning and my stuff is gone =( It was a setback but one that can be taken in stride right? Well Tuesday I go to mail two more packages and I cant find my phone and wallet. No big deal I do that all the time, until I realize that my wallet and phone were in the bag that got lost. Oh No!!! We called to see if the recycling center possibly found it but with no luck. They said it was probably smashed to smithereens and in the landfill because everything is automated. So here we go I now have to cancel all my credit and debit cards, get a new drivers license and a new Costco card. Just what I need this time of year is to spend my time on the phone and in lines WAITING. At least no one found them and used them =) I also found out that I am eligible for a new free phone Jan 30th. So don't try to call me on my cell phone until then!

1 comments:

Sara :) said...

That's sad about your phone and wallet. Canceling credit cards is a pain. Brad seems to lose his wallet at least once a week.