Saturday, July 12, 2008

Random Thoughts

I know I haven't posted for awhile and so much has been going on so I thought I would sum it up in just one post. Last week we went to the Borrowman reunion and had a blast we spent the days at the lake, 4 wheeling swimming, playing games, watching movies, watching the fireworks, talking and of course eating. We had a ball and were worn out by the time we came home, but loved every minute of it.

We spent the rest of this week lounging and enjoying the fact that it is summer and that the regular schedule can be so flexible. Yesterday Katrina lost her first tooth and waited excitedly for the tooth fairy to come. She was not disappointed when she woke up and found that she had a new dollar. She was however disappointed when she found out that after paying tithing she did not have enough to buy something at the dollar store. (we are giving her opportunities to earn some extra so she can have a positive experience) That's all for now

7 comments:

Janae said...

We loved having you come. Tell Katrina congrats on the tooth. Sometimes our tooth fairy forgets to come.

McKensi said...

How fun for her! Thats awesome that she still payed her thithing :)

Lori said...

How exciting her first tooth!! What good parents you are to remind her about paying tithing! We loved being able to see you guys! SO FUN!

THE ORVINS said...

how cute that she payed her tithing on the tooth fairy money! im so sad that you guys came to st george and i wasnt there! ohh well we will come see you guys when we get home. this part is for katrina! when i lost my first tooth the tooth fairy brought me a dollar to and i was so excited to spend it and im so excited you lost your first tooth, you are growing up so fast and i cant wait to see you again! love aunt Jessica

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting for Katrina! I'm proud of her that she payed her tithing. I can just imagine her face when she found out she couldn't get the toy she wanted. She is so expressive. :) Tell her I miss her and I'm soooo excited to see her and all her sisters at the reunion.

Catherine said...

I remember when the tooth fairy brought me a dollar for the first time and either Steve or Randy were mad because the tooth fairy used to only bring them a quarter or two! ;) I'm glad you had such a blast at your reunion.

I seriously can't WAIT till we get to Idaho and I can play with my CUTE neices, go running with Steve, and laugh with you! Good times that will be, huh?

Bree said...

It seems like they just get all their teeth and then they all start falling out! Congratulations Katrina on the new found dollar. You are such an amazing person to pay your tithing first. We sure love you and miss ya already.