Thursday, February 14, 2008

What a fun Idea for a Valentines Bouquet.


This year for Valentines we decided not to do any flowers. So instead we got this edible arrangment for the family to share. After dinner we all enjoyed chocolate covered strawberries until we were more then satisfied. It was so fun that we may even consider doing it again!


In other news I spent the day in Katrina's class helping everyone pass out Valentines to each other. I had a blast and the time goes so quickly when I am there. I go every Thursday and I have alot of fun getting to know all the kids she associates with. Amanda also had a party at preschool and had way to much sugar and was a roller coaster of emotions the rest of the day. The baby tought that her sisters coming home with candy was the best thing since sliced bread as she tore into anything she could get her hands on. All in all it has been an amazing day.
Happy Valentines day to you all !!!!

11 comments:

McKensi said...

that is a super fun idea! i would love to have chocolate covered strawberries!!!!! you and your family are so cute.... love you

Bree said...

Where did you get that bouquet? That it the cutest idea. Plus, you get a little fruit with the chocolate! Who could ask for anything better. Happy Valentines Day!

Raich said...

Yummy and cute!! I'll have to copy! Valentine's Day is the funnest!! Love your layout too!!

Lori said...

Chocolate covered strawberries are a favorite at our house! Those look yummy!

THE ORVINS said...

mmmm, yummy i love love love chocolate strawberries. im glad you guys had fun this valentines... your family has the funnest traditions, ill have to take notes for the future :)

Janae said...

It looks like you had fun. only two more weeks till you come. YEAHHHHHHHHH.

Stucki Family said...

Hi Stacie! I was so happy to hear from you! The chocolate covered strawberries look yummy! Your daughters are beautiful!

Sara :) said...

That is such a cute idea. I love choclate covered strawberries!

Tyler said...

It is really early in the morning and I am still trying to decide what to eat. Now all I want is chocolate strawberries.

Rachel Doyle said...

Stacie --

I am blog stalking again -- this is a fantastic idea!! Hey my email address is rachelmdoyle@gmail.com.

Rachel Cornwell-Doyle

McKensi said...

i am about to poke my eyes out if i see the same post again!! not that its not cute... but we want more!