Friday, February 8, 2008

New Layout

Thanks Kensi for the link for the blog layouts!!! It is fun to change things up every now and then and not look like everyone else =)
Today I am working on my orginazation or lack of it. I am trying to clean up some of the clutter that seems to never go away =) We had a Enrichment last night that actually gave me a couple of ideas and I thought I better act on it before I lost my motivation. Wish me luck. Do any of you have any storage Ideas for the never ending pile of movies and tapes that at our house at least end up stacked around the t.v. or stereo? Maybe I will take some befor and after pictures to show. But only if my mission is a success.
I cant wait to see everyone for the Sealing of Mason to his new family. Good luck Tyson and Lori.

6 comments:

THE ORVINS said...

yeah i am so excited someone blogged, and i really nead to go through our extra room and organize it to... it has everything we have no place for in it... so if these new techniques work please share. and thats awesome you are doing it motivation is awesome isnt it!

THE ORVINS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

This is a fun battle at our house as well- but having baskets has a helped alot for our kids; they can easliy put things in them and they can get them out and they look nice too! Maybe you could try a basket for your kids movies they could put them in and out without just having them hang around the dvd player- Just a thought! Let us know what brilliant ideas you come up with! We are very excited to see you all in a few weeks!

McKensi said...

YEA!!! i am so excited to see you guys when you come down! will you be staying with us? And by chance will you have allie.. cause we could all do family pictures!
anyways good luck with that.. i just did my room a couple of days ago... but that will last about a week ;)love you all

Catherine said...

Your blog looks awesome Stacie! I just started a blog for us this morning, so go check it out! www.wadeandcatherine.blogspot.com.
I love to dejunk and organize! If you lose some momentum, my favorite thing to do is put on some high energy music like Carrie Underwood and then just start going through drawers and cupboards one at a time, serisouly asking yourself if THIS item loves you back. DO you REALLY use it...if not, toss it or donate it. And keep on trucking! Good luck! Love you!

Bree said...

We are finally going to be in St. George at the same time! This will be so fun. Good luck organizing. I just got done taking 5 bags of D.I. out. I have no idea where I got 5 bags of stuff from but it just seemed to keep coming! Love ya and can't wait to see you.