Friday, January 11, 2008

Simple joys

So it appears that I am the only one who hasn't posted yet this week. Things here have been a little crazy. Elizabeth has been sick again and the only good thing about it is all the cuddle time I have been getting. I feel bad enjoying the cuddle time though when I know how badly she is feeling. She is finally keeping food down and has a lot more energy and is glad to be back playing with her sisters. She still has a cough but that is definitely better then how she has been. Amanda sounds like she is coming down with it too all night she wasn't feeling well and several times we had to give her Tylenol for earaches. This morning she is milking it and is laid out in the front room with her pillow and blanket watching movies, she is most excited that she gets to pick them and that she isn't having to use a ticket to watch it =) oh the little joys in life! Even with all this going on I love being a mom. I love being the one that they call for in the night and love that I can give them the comfort that they are looking for with such simple things as laying next to them and holding them. Life is GREAT

8 comments:

Sara :) said...

I hate it when my kids are sick. Hopefully your kids can get better soon.

Bree said...

What a positive attitude you have. I would be complaining and making Tyler get up with them!!! Really, I have to be with them when they are sick because I worry so much about them. I hope everyone gets better soon.

Janae said...

Stacie, I am so glad you posted again I love to keep on you and your kids. I don't feel like I am missing out on there life as much. Thanks

McKensi said...

i love the picture that you put up at the top! your girls are so dang cute and it makes me miss them so much:( my goal is next time i see the little one (wether it be here or if i can somehow find a way to get down there!) is to MAKE her love me! yay i'm so excited.

oh and give your girls a kiss for me k!

Lori said...

The picture of your girls is so cute!! You are such a great mom! Poor Elizabeth sick kids are the worst! Hope she gets feeling better quick!

Tyler said...

I enjoy getting up too... I just don't hear them?

THE ORVINS said...

i love you new picture up top your girls are so stinkin cute. i wish i could see them more often, i guess it just seems like it has been a while because i dont live at home anymore so my time with you is cut even shorter. oh well you will just have to come soon... please!!

Karen said...

I wish my little guy would cuddle with me when he's not feeling well. Darn. Hopefully when I have a girl, she will!