Sunday, August 12, 2007

Well it has been a crazy month indeed. Since my last post my Grandma Goodwin passed away. We went to St George to be with family and to attend the funeral. I was once again impressed by the wonderful example that my grandmother has been throughout her life, and found myself wanting to emulate that in my life as well. She was an incredible woman and she is missed by all of us whom she has left behind. I love you Grandma!

Allison also spent the month with us and it seems that each year the summer gets shorter and shorter. Alas this was no exception and the month just flew by. How we miss having her here, and look forward to every moment she gets to spend with us. We would love it if she lived closer and we could see her every other weekend like a lot of children from divorced homes, but we will take what we can get and cherish every moment of that time!

Katrina starts kindergarten tomorrow and I know that I am more nervous than she is and I am making myself sick with worry about how she will do and if she will like her teacher, school, and class. I worry if I have made the right choice in letting her start school this year even though she is still 4 and is it the right school for her. Keep me in your prayers tomorrow so that I can let go =).

I will write more later

3 comments:

Lori said...

I can't beleive Katrina is in Kindergarten!! How did you both do? We loved seeing you all last month, and can't wait for the next visit!

Bree said...

I have been thinking a lot about you lately and wanted to email you about something the other day but now I have forgotten! Oops. It was so fun to see you guys while we were all down. I hope you guys are doing good and good luck with Steve going back to school. We love you guys and miss ya so much.

McKensi said...

hey stace a roo! actually me and josh and maybe some friends...(carson) wanted to come down to disneyland soon and then i could hang out with you!!! we could send the guys out and have a girls night out with katrina, amanda, and ebeth! anyways i love you and i was fun seeing you a little while ago! kensi