Friday, March 27, 2009

Having Fun and Being Silly :)

Last Thursday Dad took the 3 oldest girls to see Suessacle. This was a play put on by the drama students at Steve's school. They had a lot of fun and went up to meet some of the actors after the play ended.


These pictures were taken right before they left, as you can see they were all in good spirits and excited to spend some time together. They all look forward to dates with dad.

This is them the next day. I am walking by there room and I hear all this giggling. So I peak my head in unnoticed, and see them making faces at themselves in the mirror. I grabbed the camera and clicked the bottom picture and then they sat up and made faces at me.



Look at all that hair :)

9 comments:

McKensi said...

That looks like they had so much fun! I bet Steve had a blast taking those cute girls with him and showing them off. I love that your family knows how to have some fun!

Tyler said...

So cute! I can't believe all that hair. We just all cut ours so we are the total opposite of you guys. Love you Bree

Raich said...

You guys are good at being silly. I bet you even play with your girls too. I gotta work on that. You'll have to read the TJED trenches playtime post on my blogroll. See ya.

Megan and Nick said...

That bottom picture is way funny, but way cute at the same time. They look like they are having so much fun.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Having a lot of girls looks like so much fun. Maybe I'll have 1 more!! I love all that hair!! How fun for Steve to take them to his work, I bet he LOVES it!!!

The Horvath Crew said...

how fun, I love capturing those moments whn they are having fun and being silly. Their hair is gorgeous!

Tera said...

That is too stinkin' cute!

Lori said...

What a fun time for the girls to hang out with dad! They have such beautiful hair! Love their faces!

THE ORVINS said...

Their hair is so pretty, how fun to go on a date with dad! your girls are so creative i love it