Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Three Piggy Opera


Amanda is growing up so fast. Today she was in a play at her preschool called the Three Piggy Opera. She did a wonderful job by singing and dancing and doing all the
the actions to all the songs. Now maybe for those of you who have very outgoing children this may not seem like that big of an accomplishment. But last year when they did their Christmas play she stood there and didn't move the entire time, in fact she looked like she was going to cry.
My little girl is growing up. I love her dearly and love to watch her as she loves and takes care of others. She is very nurturing and will make a great woman someday. Until that day however I just want to cherish every minute I get to be with her and help her grow up knowing that she is loved by both me and her father as well as her Heavenly Father.







Lizzy let me get her all dressed up for the play and so I couldn't help posting this picture of another of my beautiful little girls.

11 comments:

McKensi said...

YAY!!!!! This makes me happy you posted, and what a post too! She looks darling.... and lizzie does as well!

THE ORVINS said...

haha i remember when you posted about her just standing there i was laghing so hard, thats awesome she is coming out of her shell. lizzie los so dang cute i miss that little girl.

THE ORVINS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tera said...

Very cute! I understand shy children. Brynna is painfully shy and it brakes my heart how uncomfortable it is for her! Good Job Amanda!

Susan said...

So cute! I love the costumes!

Bree said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I missed seeing pictures of the girls. They are so cute. I think Hallie would be the one to stand there during the play too. We miss you guys and are so excited for the summer to come. Love you and keep posting cause I keep checking.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

So cute, and they did such a good job!!! I soo remember last year she didn't want anything to do with it!! Gotta love hawks nest...I know I do!!!

Lori said...

When you guys come for another visit maybe she will do her part for us? Love the cute costume. You have beautiful girls! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I love shy little girls-there is something extra sweet about them

The Horvath Crew said...

How cute, I wish I was there to see it. They look adorable. Lizzy is so cute.

McKensi said...

look stacie.... look how many people were excited for you to post again. Doesnt that make you feel bad that you made us wait so long?!

Ali is fun said...

Lizzie is sure always cute,nomatter what you think.I'm amazed that Amanda had fun with her play,and was involved in it.