Monday, January 26, 2009

being silly and photographer's in training.

These are just some fun pictures of us being silly after we cleaned the girls room. We were taking a picture for the house fairy so she would come and check their room and leave a surprise. First Katrina wanted to take a few pictures. Except for the top of my head being cut off she did a pretty good job.



She also took this one of Lizzy I think she looks so cute.

Amanda wanted a turn as well and told us to make faces for her so here we are in all our refined glory :)

Of course after us being silly Katrina had to take one more of Amanda. The beauty of digital cameras is you can see how silly you look immediately and they love it!!!


9 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

House Fairy tell me about it. You all are adorable. We miss you guys. The girls were remembering sometimes we and they spent with you. So much Fun!!!!!

McKensi said...

You all look so cute in the pictures! I must say those are pretty good katrina!

Susan said...

Cute! It looks like you somehow made cleaning fun. That is admirable. :)

Catherine said...

Stacie, have you lost more weight? You look fantastic! And of course I love Katrina's photography work. Amanda did pretty well herself, too. Sure love you guys!

Megan and Nick said...

Good Job Katrina! Those are really cute!

Tyler said...

It's Bree, I am just to lazy to sign out and sign back in! Stacie, you look beautiful in those pictures. How is the running going? I am sure you are doing awesome with it cause you look awesome. What a fun Christmas you guys had. Hallie loved the wedding dolls- any hint as to where you got them?

Lori said...

I too want to know about the house fairy?! I love those goofy fun moments with my kids too! Love the pictures!

Kami said...

I love that this moment is captured forever. Miss you guys

Ali is fun said...

so cute! I can't wait til I see you guys!