Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Katrinas Birthday/ Prop 8

With Proposition 8 still undecided I feel a calm that no matter what the results I did what I felt was morally right. Steve's cousin Jeff had a interesting thought that maybe this was just our Zions camp.... and this was just a test to see who would follow the prophet. Who knows, I just know that I am glad it is over!

In other news it is Katrina's 6th birthday today and she loves it. She is milking it. Yesterday she came with us to the store and thought that since it was her birthday she could put anything in the cart that she wanted for her big day. She strutted around the store like she was so big and got all the necessary food and treats for a great birthday. We had to stop her when she wanted to start picking all the regular food as well, we just didn't think we wanted just snacks to live off of :) The camera was out of battery this morning so I am charging it now and will post pictures later.

She loves her gifts and wore the new shirt and shoes from Grandma and Grandpa Lang to school and she spent almost an hour with her art easel from Grandma and Grandpa Borrowman, making drawings this morning before school. (I will take some pictures of these as well mom)

7 comments:

Megan and Nick said...

You were great with everything you did for prop 8. I am glad I am a part of such a strong family. Tell Katrina happy birthday and give her a kiss for us.

Catherine said...

What a fun girl, egging this birthday for all it's worth, eh? So funny! Did she get my birthday card yet?

THE ORVINS said...

this is for Katrina: I hope you had such a great birthday I am so sorry we werent able to call you today i didnt get off work till i was sure you would be in bed! but i bet your birthday was so much fun, you are so beautiful, and i love you so much and cant wait to see you again! love aunt jessica and uncle chris

Lori said...

Katrina Happy Be-lated Birthday! I was thinking about you yesterday! Hope you had a great day, and ate lots of cake and ice cream! I love the girls Halloween costumes! How fun for Amanda to be something other than a princess! Cute, cute pictures. The one of Lizzy is priceless! I love the wig you had to comb out for 20 min too funny!

Raich said...

Happy Happy Birthday from Sister Ray

The Horvath Crew said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Happy bday Katrina!! Hope you guys enjoyed the tinkerbell movie! You are getting to be such a big girl...lets work on that stage fright!!!