Thursday, April 17, 2008

update

Well we got our new computer about a week and a half ago and yes this is the first post since then. Things have been crazy around here yet really nothing spectacular. Katrina is loving her new teacher and her new school. She loves playing on the piano and I hope that in the next year or two we are able to start her with lessons!
Amanda is also enjoying school, it is only 3 times per week but that is more than enough for her. she loves that days that they have parties and particularly loves to show off her art work.
Lizzy is cute as can be and is starting into the bumps and bruises everywhere stage as she is trying to run faster than she is able.
Today Steve and I are going to accompany 83 high school students to tour a college campus, eat and see Phantom Of the Opera. It will be a very fun but long day I am sure so wish us luck.

6 comments:

Bree said...

I am so glad that you are posting again! I love reading about what is going on. I can't wait to see you guys this summer. Hopefully now that we will be living down there we may run into you more often! Love ya and hope you had fun at Phantom of the Opera. I have always wanted to see that!

Lori said...

Yeah! The Lang posts are back!! Phantom is amazing I love it! Have so much fun. I can see Katrina playing the piano she will be really good at it. I can't believe Amanda is already in school. Don't ya love the bumps and bruises. I always feel like some parents do double takes at my kids bruises. I swear I didn't do it.

Catherine said...

Welcome back to the blogging world, Stacie! I have missed seeing pictures and hearing fun new stories about the girls! We love you guys so much!

Sara :) said...

I love Phantom of the opera! It sounds like you have been busy like me but I wouldnt trade it for the world. You need to come visit me next time your in good ol st george.

Janae said...

Woohoo you are back. We went to phantom a couple of weeks ago. Isn't it great

Stucki Family said...

It sounds like you guys are super busy, but having a great time! sounds like an adventure with all the college kids!