Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hair cuts

This picture is Lizzy through and through. I told her I wanted a picture of her hair, and she jumped right up and posed. We took off about 7 inches. Her hair is still long but it was so long it was getting in the way when she went to the bathroom. :(

It makes me a little sad to see it so short.. it used to go down passed where her jeans are. (I guess I should have taken a before picture too).
Amanda's hair was another story altogether! She wanted hers to look like her new doll kit. I have never even been able to cut a straight line so you can imagine that I was VERY nervous!!! No shots of the back yet as I still have a little touch up to do...but even at that it is pretty darn cute. :)

6 comments:

McKensi said...

i am so impressed:) you did an awesome job and amanda looks just darling with her kit cut:)

Kandace Wittwer said...

Good work Stacie! I hate cutting Jocelyn's hair. I get so attached to the long, beautiful stuff!! She has been begging to cut her hair short like mine and I haven't let her. I did compromise and let her cut bangs, but not the hair yet!! However, when she was in Kindergarten I meant to trim her hair and it ended up just above her shoulders. OOPS!! That's because I didn't have skills and I had to keep cutting to get it all even!! You did great!

Stacie Lang said...

Kandace that is so funny. I did the same thing to Amanda last time and I was so scared to do this. If I didn't cut it straight she could have ended up boy short. It took forever because I was trying to be soooooo careful lol.

Lori said...

Soo Cute! Girls hair is way scary I still haven't cut Emma's. but I cut Masons all the time. Whats the worst that could happen? He gets a buzz. Perfect timing with the warm weather too!

Dr. Derek Naegle said...

Nice haircuts! I can't even braid my girls hair! We moved to Riverside. Give me a call I'd love to see you again! 951-653-4096
Kim

FCZ said...

https://www.fczorky.com/2021/01/pinjaman-online-untuk-dana-pendidikan.html