Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Well I guess you could say we have been busy. Who knew Girl Scouts could consume my life, but it did. So rather than try to update you one the last 3 months let me point out some of our highlights.

1. Amanda lost her first and second tooth in the last 3 weeks.

2 Katrina got highlights from Aunt Kensi

3. Lizzy turned 4

4. Allison came for Spring Break

5. Amanda got her own bedroom

6. The whole family went to see Wicked. Loved it!

7. Putting in grass out back.... Currently under construction :) with a completion date of Thursday. If your lucky I will post some pictures when it is finished.

8. Steve passed the 1/2 way point of his masters and only has until Nov until he is finished :)

9. Got our first flat screen t.v (I know we are a little behind the times lol)

10. Katrina and Amanda decorated hats for the school hat parade. (I do have pics of this so I will download later)

11. Upon recommendation from Megan I read the entire Fable haven series in a week and a half. (yes my family is glad to have mommy back lol)

12. Went to the dollar movies more times than we should have ;)

As you can see we are well and happy! Hope you all are to. I will post pict soon.

6 comments:

McKensi said...

I cant believe my eyes!!!! I LOVED reading your post... i had no idea amanda lost her first teeth and that steve is 1/2 way done!!! This made me happy:) I love you and your family

singinggoldielocks said...

FabelHaven caught me off guard and with neglected children as well. and the TV-you're lucky! We're still behind the tmes. Our main TV- once it burns out we still have two to burn through before we will splurge on a flat screen. I guess you could we're cheap. I try and call Rustin "frugal" but his family says he is so tight he squeaks......lol

Tyler said...

Hooray! I love to hear what you guys are up to. I love when they start loosing their teeth. They fill so grown up! Annie has a huge gap in here front teeth and she tells everyone that she lost a tooth! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!!

Bree said...

That was Bree! I am not sure Tyler would use so many exclamation points! And tell Steve congrats on making it 1/2 way. That is a huge accomplishment.

Susan said...

You have been busy! Can't wait to see the backyard finished. I bet it will look great!

Megan and Nick said...

It's so good to hear/read from you:)
I'm glad you are doing well. Tell your girls we miss them,we can't wait to see you again.