Monday, May 4, 2009

Disney Land

Last week Steve's parents came to town so Steve took the day off, and we pulled Katrina out of school for the day and went to Disneyland. We haven't been for about a year and a half so it was fun to watch the girls relive the magic. It was especially fun to see Elizabeth react to it for the first time.

She was so cute on Dumbo as she figured out that she could move us up and down all by herself. After every ride she would put her hands over her face and cry because she didn't want to leave. It was cute to see and even cuter to see her light back up when we found something new. I can just imagine how much fun she will have when we go in the off season and don't have to wait in long lines at every ride.


We don't usually spend a lot of time in toon town, but this time we did and the girls had a blast with all the pretend play that didn't require waiting in a line :) Here they are as they try to get out of toon jail.


Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Lang for such a fun day!!!


10 comments:

Lori said...

Don't you just love that happy feeling Disneyland gives you! I am way jealous! I love creating family memories like those! Did I mention I am way jealous!

Megan and Nick said...

How fun! I can't wait to take Katelyn to Disneyland. I love that Lizzy cried after each ride, she has such a cute personality! I'm glad you got to spend time with family too.

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

so jealous of your trip. we havent been in forever either. I bet the girls had a blast, they look so cute in the pics!!

Unknown said...

How Fun! I want to take my family...Glad you had such a fun family day!

Susan said...

Fun day and cute pictures! Glad you has such a fun day and their is nothing like watching the kids faces as they experience everything!

THE ORVINS said...

oh how fun I want to go so bad!! especially now that I have seen your blog and how happy that place is, elizabeth is so sweet i just want to see you guys so bad, hope everything is going well

Catherine said...

So when are we going again as the entire Lang Family? I am SO up for it! You all look so happy, and it makes me miss you guys even more! I'm glad your girls could have some time with mom and dad. How fun!

The Horvath Crew said...

What a great day! We love disneyland too, but hey doesn't everyone? Now you'll have such a blast with those passes.

Anonymous said...

The girls are getting so big! I miss them. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Ali is fun said...

No fair! Why didn't I get to go?(jk) You guys are so lucky! What's toon town?