Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lets think pink!

So with everything in our life girly why not the blog? Steve never looks at this so he will never know the difference, right? Life here is good as I prepare for a marathon of birthdays and birthday parties in a couple of weeks. We will start with Amanda who's birthday is next Friday....that means cupcakes or treats for her preschool class on Thursday a birthday party of Friday a birthday party for her friend on Saturday. Then I have a week to get things in order for Katrina...lucky for me she doesn't want a party this year.....she JUST wants to go to Disneyland and have dinner with Ariel. sheesh. Lucky for us we have passes and so it is really just a matter of dinner and I am sure that will not cost as much as a party =) I still need to check out her schools policy for birthdays....some schools here only allow for treats that are prepackaged from the store, because you know we all want to poison our children and their friends. After we finish with Katrina's we have Steve's on Friday. It seems like we weren't the only ones who have lots of birthdays this time of year....so far this month Katrina and Amanda have been invited to 12 b-day parties from kids in the ward. I need to start my birthday budget now for next year =) so I can keep up. Lots of love to you all.

4 comments:

McKensi said...

i'll have to bring mom and dads presents for the girls and maybe steve with me.... so help me help her remember! i cant wait to see you and your little (well kinda big now) family! i'm excited because i dont GET to make it down there as much as i would like, so this will be a VERY nice change!!!!
love ya

McKensi said...

ha ha your online right now!!!

Bree said...

Wow, I can't imagine having that many birthdays in one month. You really would have to have a special budget just for that! You are so amazing at all you do for those girls. They are lucky to have such a caring Mom. I think I would choose Disneyland and dinner with Ariel any day! Hope everything turns out fun.

Lori said...

Wow what a fun birthday idea to go to Disneyland! It is the happiest place on earth! Love you and all your darling girls!