Friday, July 13, 2007

More Lake Powell Pictures






This trip was amazing and we loved the time we were able to spend as a family. Grandma was constantly surrounded by the little ones who adore her.
Amanda was content to stay in the shade of the easy ups and just play in the sand, so needless to say this is where I spent a majority of my time as well. Elizabeth just wanted to eat non stop (probably due to the 114 degree temperatures) Ali and Katrina were little fish and it was nearly impossible to get them out of the water long enough to put on more sunscreen, but they did it and we are proud to report that the only ones who got burned were Steve and I.
It was really fun for me to have the time to just sit and watch my daughters interact with not only each other but their cousins as well. These are the times we will treasure forever and will create the bonds and friendships with the cousins for our children that I cherish from growing up around so many of my cousins.

0 comments: